A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Patrick White MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. White practice?
- Dr. Walter White has 1 office location.
- Dr. Walter White practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Riviera Beach, FL.