Learn more about Dr. Walter Whitehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Whitehouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Whitehouse, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitehouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Macintire Whitehouse MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Whitehouse practice?
- Dr. Walter Whitehouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Whitehouse practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.