Learn more about Dr. Walter Whitehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Whitehouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Whitehouse, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitehouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Macintire Whitehouse MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Whitehouse practice?
- Dr. Walter Whitehouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Whitehouse practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.