A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Whitehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Whitehouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Whitehouse, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitehouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitehouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Whitehouse practice?
Dr. Walter Whitehouse practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.