A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Willett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Willett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Harvard School of Public Hlth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Churchill Willett MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Willett practice?
- Dr. Walter Willett has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Willett practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.