Dr. Walter Witryol Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

March 8th, 2008

We miss you

He was the Best OMM professor in NYCOM history. I am very sorry that U had to leave. We will miss you. I wish I can bring you back. Hope, I will meet you again in life. Whenever I asked you, you helped me and the whole class. There is no justice in the world. :(

February 9th, 2008

caring

Walter is the most caring and knowledgeable dr. I have ever been to.

Dr. Walter Witryol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.

• Dr. Ryan Seals

Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Fort Worth, TX 0 mi

1.0
  • Dr. Yein Lee

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency

Fort Worth, TX 0 mi

• Dr. Janet Lieto

Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hospitalist, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Fort Worth, TX 0.10 mi