Dr. Walter Wojnar MD Patient Reviews

March 25th, 2016
Selfish
This office left me two messages confirming a 1 o'clock appointment. I took off work to go and arrived at 15 to 1. They said my appointment was at 12 30! Instead of seeing me, she said that he wanted to go to lunch! All I needed was 4 minutes! unbelievably selfish Doctor! Don't recommend him because he doesn't care about your time only his. I work in health care and was appalled. I even had the messages saying 1 o'clock on my phone! Aaaahhhh so bugged

October 15th, 2015
He is attentive and real..not afraid to tell you the truth..pays attention...makes you feel like you really matter..is on point with tests and prescriptions..staff is very friendly and helpful..setting up appointments is a breeze..he really takes his time with you...explains everything...follows up on things...just a great experience ..i finally found a doc that I like and trust

July 23rd, 2013
AMAZING!
He's and amazing doctor ever since the first visit! He treated me with care and kindness he's also a great guy to talk to and he's so nice! I recommend him to everyone looking for a great family doctor!! :)

July 7th, 2013
Great
Dr. Wojnar has been an amazing doctor since my first visit. He pays close attention to his patients and I would Recomend him to everyone. He's patient and kind. So if you are looking for a great doctor, Dr. Wojnar is Your best choice!! 😊😄😘

February 7th, 2012
I went to this ?doctor? about ten years ago for tinnitus. He ordered me to the emergency room for a heart attack; 'the surgeons would be waiting'. I told him 'we aren't going to do that'. He sent me to a heart doctor, instead. Nothing came of it. It's been about ten years now. I haven't been to a hospital or doctor, since. His experience scared me half to death.