Walter H Wood II MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 2nd, 2013
"BEST Dermatologst"
Doctor Walter Wood is the BEST Dermatologst I had undergone treatment with. Not only does he provide thorough details concerning your skin condition he makes sure you understand treatment options, appointent visit required, costs, downtime, if any, etc... necessary to have healthy skin! Most important; I felt confident towards booking current as well as future appointments with their office, and had so for numerous decades! I am grateful to have been a patient of both Dr. Robert Melnikoff and Dr. Walter Wood for the past 30 years! Their entire staff I truly do miss too... they're special medical team of experts was exceptional group! Today, I found it difficult to place my trust within locating a new dermatologist since their San Jose office has entered into retirement! Thank you for all! I cherish the fond memories resulting in fabulous skin... Now @ 50 I wish I could locate the very best doctor(Dr. Wood)once again... Happily pick up where we left off you'll forever be respected dear doctor dear friend!!