Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Wynkoop
Dr. Walter Wynkoop, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Wynkoop is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Southern Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Wynkoop has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Wynkoop has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Walter Wynkoop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.
Dr. Emad Kamel
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi23
Dr. Brian Kerr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi34
Dr. Patrick Alcasid
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi16