A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Wynkoop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wynkoop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynkoop graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wynkoop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wynkoop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Wynkoop practice?
Dr. Walter Wynkoop practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Whiting, NJ.
See Brick Internists, Brick Critical Care Practitioners, Brick Pulmonologists, and Brick Sleep Medicine Doctors.