A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Young is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Young has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Young MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Young practice?
- Dr. Walter Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Young practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.