A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Yury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Yury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yury graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Yury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Edward Yury MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Yury practice?
- Dr. Walter Yury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Yury practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.