A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Zaks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Zaks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Zaks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaks graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jan Zaks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Zaks practice?
- Dr. Walter Zaks has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Zaks practices Family Medicine near Benicia, CA.
See Benicia Primary Care Doctors.