A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Zancan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Zancan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Zancan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zancan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Zancan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Louis Zancan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Zancan practice?
- Dr. Walter Zancan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Zancan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hamilton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Hamilton Surgeons.