A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Zemel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Zemel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Zemel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zemel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter George Zemel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Zemel practice?
- Dr. Walter Zemel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Zemel practices Otolaryngology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sellersville Otolaryngologists.