Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jan 11th, 2014

waist of time- place is filthy

The way all doctors should be! show details The way all doctors should be!
by Sandy J on Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr Zemel was what all doctors should strive to be. He was prompt, kind, thorough in his examination and took his time to listen and to talk to us. We felt comfortable and confident that we had come to the right person. He assured us that he would get to the bottom of the problem. We highly recommend him to anyone needing his specialties. He's one in a million and they just don't make them like him any more!

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Zemel has very poor bedside manners and was very impolite. I had to switch to a different doctor. The receptionist seemed she didn't really know what she was doing and she was also noy very polite. I had to wait 45 minutes before he saw me. In my opinion I DO NOT recommend this doctor he needs to retire.

One of the Best show details One of the Best
Nov 15th, 2011

After a PCP and Neuro consult with frequent sinus infections Dr. Zemel helped me with surgery and bedside manner of an angel. He also put tubes my daughter's ears. I could not be anymore impressed with a doctor, one of the best!

Aug 17th, 2011

I am not sure what prompted such an angry response in the other reviewers post, but my experience with Dr. Zemel was life changing. I have had sinus infections since childhood, and post surgery I was able to breath in a way that has not been possible in my whole life!!! I had follow up questions after hours and the doctor took all of my calls and listened to my concerns. I could not have had a better experience. Medicine is not perfect, hopefully our faith and trust is placed in the right people who will do all they can to the best of their ability. With this doctor I found that to be the case.

sinus surgery on May 2, 2011 show details sinus surgery on May 2, 2011
Jul 8th, 2011

I could not be more disappointed and angry with my experience. I feel as if the Dr. was using me to gain insurance money and did not care what my surgical outcome was. My condition was NOT IMPROVED AT ALL regarding reducing obstruction of my airways. In fact he recommended ANOTHER SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was no empathy for my feelings(crying in office) or even suggesting that his "professional approach" may not have worked. NEVER, NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS "hasbeen" doctor for another's care.

Nancy C. Fischer show details Nancy C. Fischer
by Anonymous on Jul 8th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I was beyond disappointed with the surgery and follow up care I received from this doctor. After a May 2, 2011 surgery to improve airflow in my sinus ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com