Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Zibas
Dr. Walter Zibas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zibas is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, St Marys Health System and Ft Sanders Parkwest Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Zibas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Zibas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Michael Flowers
Knoxville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. Andrews Paul
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Amanda Miller
Knoxville, TN 0 mi10