A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walther Evenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walther Evenhuis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evenhuis
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evenhuis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walther Evenhuis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenhuis graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Groningen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evenhuis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walther R Alexander Evenhuis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walther R. Evenhuis practice?
- Dr. Walther Evenhuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Walther Evenhuis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.