A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walther Evenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walther Evenhuis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evenhuis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walther Evenhuis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenhuis graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Groningen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evenhuis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walther R Alexander Evenhuis MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walther R. Evenhuis practice?
- Dr. Walther Evenhuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Walther Evenhuis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.