A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walther Evenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walther Evenhuis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walther Evenhuis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenhuis graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Groningen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evenhuis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evenhuis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walther R. Evenhuis practice?
Dr. Walther Evenhuis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.