Dr. Walton Creech Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walton Creech?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 3rd, 2016

Spends a lot of time, but not efficiently

I think Creech is a very good doc. But he does have a problem staying on time, and the reason is that he repeats himself endlessly when giving advice. After hearing the same thing repeated with the same words four, five or six times, I have to tell him I get it. I think he could use some help with communication skills.

October 24th, 2015

Help Wanted Soon

Front office is absolutely no support for docs. Not well trained and not patient with patients. Seem to think you need an appointment for a hang nail. Forget getting prescriptions handled - right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing? Often wonder if these docs work at other offices because they are never available. Loved the doc but lost patient with the lack of knowledge of the others but docs are too special to speak with their patients...mine never followed up (maybe once). I have felt like a money pit for them for the last time and have changed clinics and doctors. Support doesn't treat me like I'm not worth bothering with. Get rid of that front office and you'll be better off - maybe save a lot of patients. I know of at least 12 who are contemplating leaving..... After several years and a half way decent relationship he doesn't know my name or history - maybe a computer would help. Too bad, he could probably do well somewhere else.

August 22nd, 2013

VERY POOR SERVICE

@ Columbine Family Practice this clinic has very, very poor follow through. They do not return phone calls to patients nor are they able to answer to answer any questions when they finally do call. As an example they never follow up with me on blood results. i end having to call them repeatidly after two weeks just to get blood results. I also feel as if they are just money hungry. As an example, I had a complete physical and just a month later I needed a refill for medicines I have been on regurarly for several years they told me I haD TO COME IN FOR BLOOD WORKUP when I was just there and had complete blood work up. The office manager (Dan) is also useless. He says he will follow up for things but then never does follow up nor return phone calls. On another occasion I was already one block from the clinic (after a 40 minute drive) and they called me to cancel. I have to give them 24 hr notice to cancel. They have no respect whatsoever for their patients' time but they tell you they have no time to return phone calls. This clinic is just after your money so if you want to throw out money go right ahead. I would not recommend this clinic to anybody. The service is sub par, at best and the doctors are just not available to speak to you unless you go in and have to pay a co-pay. NOT ONLY DO I NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC BUT I INDEED RECOMMEND NOT GOING HERE. THEY ARE USELESS AND DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF SERVICING THEIR CLIENTELE. STAY AWAY!!!!

February 23rd, 2015