A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yat Wa Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yat Wa Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Li has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yat Wa Li MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yat Wa Li practice?
- Dr. Yat Wa Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Yat Wa Li practices Ophthalmology near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Ophthalmologists.