A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yat Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yat Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Li has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yat DR Li MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yat D. Li practice?
- Dr. Yat Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Yat Li practices Ophthalmology near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Ophthalmologists.