Dr. Walton Montegut MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 16th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Montegut for many years now and he is the best! I completely trust him with my face and his results always look natural – whether surgery or fillers, I just end up looking younger and refreshed, not like I had “something done.” I continue to drive 140 miles round trip to see Dr. Montegut when there are many doctors right in my own neighborhood, because he makes facial procedures so easy and the results are amazing! Having surgery like a facelift is easier to get than people realize, and so worth it. And Dr. Montegut is a genius with fat transfer so if you add that to the facelift, it really makes a difference. Whether he does surgery or filler on me (I've had him do several surgeries on me and filler multiple times), the results are natural and beautiful. I go to an aesthetician who has many LA area women as clients and she can’t believe what Dr. Montegut has done to make my face look so much younger without looking overdone or fake - she says it’s a miracle. For me, it is a blessing because I look 20 years younger than other people my own age and they literally cannot believe it when I tell them my true age. I highly recommend Dr. Montegut!

July 19th, 2015
I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Montegut and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Montegut has a very gentle hand and a great attitude. He discussed the entire procedure with me beforehand and was extremely professional both before and after. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know. His office staff is very friendly and welcoming as well

June 30th, 2015
Full Facelift and Fat Transfer
I have been a patient of Dr. Montegut's since 2004 and have had a variety of procedures, including laser treatments, fat transfer, liposuction and a complete face lift. I trust him completely and refer to him as an artist , in addition to a finely skilled surgeon. My co-workers, friends and family are not aware of the procedures I have received due to the skill of Dr. Montegut. I highly recommend him.

June 10th, 2015
Dr Montegut performed an upper and lower lift on my eyes. My friends say I look amazing. They would never know I had surgery. This procedure was very fast and easy and healing time was quick. I would recommend this to anyone is looking tired all of the time and wants to look refreshed. The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions. Dr. was very attentive and checked on me frequently after the surgery.

April 16th, 2015
Do not let this man touch your breasts. He is unqualified.

March 12th, 2015
Do not have a breast lift, he lost my inframary fold! Got infection too!

January 14th, 2015
Fantastic Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Montegut did a lower face lift with fat added and the result far exceeded my expectations. I look like a much younger version of myself without the wrinkles in my face and neck. The fat brought back the fullness in my face that had been lost over the years. His staff was friendly and helpful. The doctor called me the evening after surgery to check on my well being and make sure I was not having any pain. Follow up care was terrific. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking to have facial surgery, you will love the way you look after.

August 3rd, 2012
THE BEST FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE BEST
I have referred NUMEROUS Patients to Doctor Montegut after all of my wonderful experiences with him and his staff. I have followed him from Tustin to Newport, and would travel to see him. He is truly a confident talented doctor with terrific bed side manner. I was always extremely nervous before my surgeries but Doctor always promised me I would be OK and Happy with my results. He was RIGHT every time and then some.. Doctor Montegut can do anything, he has endless abilities to take your insecurities and give you the "look" you desire! HE IS THE BEST!! Truly a God Send in my Life!!!

June 21st, 2012
Left hideous scars and refused to reimburse me.

April 5th, 2012
Professional, caring doctor
12 years ago I went to Dr. Montegut for a facelift and eyelid surgery. I was amazed at the outcome. To this day people comment on how young I look. I am now going back for a mini lift and some fat injections (he is amazing at this procedure!). He remembered me from 12 years ago and greeted me as if it were yesterday. I trust that this second experience will be as gratifying as the one I originally experienced.

April 2nd, 2012
Fantastic Dr.
After consulting with several plastic surgeons, I was most fortunate to have a friend that recommended Dr. Montegut. Not only did I have him do my face lift, he did my tummy tuck and liposuction. Not only do I feel better about myself the compliments are still coming my way! His bedside manner and follow up care was exceptional. The office staff was very supportive during the initial consultation and the follow-up care. Do yourself a great service and consult with Dr. Montegut before you consider any other physician.

October 6th, 2011
Gets the job done...
I have had surgery with Dr. Montegut and received the type of result I was looking for. I have referred him to both family and friends who have been extremely satisfied as well. If you want an excellent surgeon and a great staff to support you... here is where you go... Thanks Dr. Montegut