Internists
550 Peachtree St NE
Ste 1550
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-892-2131
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Apr 3rd, 2013

There is no doctor better! My whole family has gone to him since he started practicing. Whenever there is a problem not only does he look at all avenues find the best specialist if necessary, he also calls to check on you at night and weekends just to explain what's going on. Definitely a different breed of a doctor, one you will go to for life

Mar 4th, 2013

Walton Reves has been my doc for 5 years. He is the best. Very up on all the latest technology and medicines, good bedside manner and come across as very caring.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Just a fabulous doctor. Spends time with me. Treats me with respect and cares deeply.

|  The Best  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I wish everybody had a Doctor as caring as Dr. Reeves. He's been my Dr for over 20 years. I travel from Peachtree City Ga to Atlanta. He won't let up until he diagnose your prombles. He Always treats you with respect. My huspand and I fell like him and his staff is family.

Jun 19th, 2012

Reeves is an excellent physician however he and his staff consistently have time management issues. On several occasions I have waited 1-1 1/2 hours. He and his staff offer lame excuses.

|  I love my doctor!  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Reeves is what every doctor should be. He cares about the whole person and really spends time with you. His follow-up is great, and all the nurses and staff are great.

|  Best Doctor in Atlanta  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

My parents started seeing Dr. Reeves about 20 years ago. He is the most caring and capable doctor I know. As a business owner I have changed our entire insurance plan just to ensure Dr. Reeves in on my plan.

by D. Mobley on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Reeves is an outstanding physician and I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by A satisfied customer on Nov 13th, 2009

Walton Reeves was recommended to me by a physician and he was the first Doctor that seemed to want to manage my health for the long term. He is so good that I kept seeing him even after my company switched health insurance and he was out of network.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by CLCCPA on Nov 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Reeves is knowledgable and friendly. He takes the time to listen. I feel very confident in Dr. Reeves' abilities and am so thankful to have found him from a friend's referral. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the office is modern and clean.

|  Top Notch Physician  |  show details
by royalty on Aug 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was referred to Dr. Reeves through a family member, and I will be forever grateful. He spends time with you and is very thorough. He is very intelligent. I am getting excellent care as he treats my medical issues and overseas all my recent health concerns. He's worth the drive into town!

|  A wonderful doctor!!!  |  show details
by Speechie on Mar 3rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I started seeing Dr. Reeves recently after having various symptoms for many, many years. Other physicians treated my "symptoms", but did not get to the bottom of what was causing them. Dr. Reeves is very thorough, compassionate, and takes the time to really listen to what is going on with your body. He discovered what he thought might be the cause of my symptoms right away, ordered blood testing, etc., and he was right on! I am finally getting better after years of no diagnosis from other physicians. He will be my doctor from now on! He is the simply the best!!!