Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 3rd, 2013

There is no doctor better! My whole family has gone to him since he started practicing. Whenever there is a problem not only does he look at all avenues find the best specialist if necessary, he also calls to check on you at night and weekends just to explain what's going on. Definitely a different breed of a doctor, one you will go to for life

Mar 4th, 2013

Walton Reves has been my doc for 5 years. He is the best. Very up on all the latest technology and medicines, good bedside manner and come across as very caring.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 28th, 2013

Just a fabulous doctor. Spends time with me. Treats me with respect and cares deeply.

The Best show details The Best
Aug 17th, 2012

I wish everybody had a Doctor as caring as Dr. Reeves. He's been my Dr for over 20 years. I travel from Peachtree City Ga to Atlanta. He won't let up until he diagnose your prombles. He Always treats you with respect. My huspand and I fell like him and his staff is family.

Jun 19th, 2012

Reeves is an excellent physician however he and his staff consistently have time management issues. On several occasions I have waited 1-1 1/2 hours. He and his staff offer lame excuses.

I love my doctor! show details I love my doctor!
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Reeves is what every doctor should be. He cares about the whole person and really spends time with you. His follow-up is great, and all the nurses and staff are great.

Best Doctor in Atlanta show details Best Doctor in Atlanta
Jan 3rd, 2011

My parents started seeing Dr. Reeves about 20 years ago. He is the most caring and capable doctor I know. As a business owner I have changed our entire insurance plan just to ensure Dr. Reeves in on my plan.

by D. Mobley on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Reeves is an outstanding physician and I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by A satisfied customer on Nov 13th, 2009

Walton Reeves was recommended to me by a physician and he was the first Doctor that seemed to want to manage my health for the long term. He is so good that I kept seeing him even after my company switched health insurance and he was out of network.