A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tomford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tomford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atypical Mycobacterium Infections
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomford graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tomford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walton Tomford MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Tomford practice?
- Dr. John Tomford has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tomford practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.