A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wan Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wan Chin Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wan C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Wan Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wan Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.