A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wan Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wan Lam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wan Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wan Ling Lam MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wan L. Lam practice?
- Dr. Wan Lam has 8 office locations.
Dr. Wan Lam practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.