A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wan Lee is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wan Soo Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wan S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wan Lee practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.