A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wan Yeap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wan Yeap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wan Yeap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeap graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Yeap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wan Cheng Yeap MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wan C. Yeap practice?
- Dr. Wan Yeap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wan Yeap practices Internal Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Fontana Internists.