Dr. Wanda Brady MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Brady wonderful, office staff the worst!!
Dr. Brady is wonderful, however her staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They never get back to you and have hung up on me twice, later to say that I had hung up. They show no emotion toward patients, never smiling. They act like you are bothering them by just showing up for your appointment. It is a shame because I know a few women that love Dr. Brady but switched just because of her office staff.

November 2nd, 2012
Support Staff Unprofessional
Staff sit around joking and let responsibilities fall through the crack. For ex: sign at reception says to wait behind line until you are called. I stood in line (the only patient in the lobby by the way) for 10 minutes while 3 staff members stood looking at personal pictures of their kids in halloween costumes in back office, totally ignoring me. I was 15 mins early for appt and still waited an additional 30 mins to get inside office. Once inside office, I waited 20 mins for Dr. Brady. At end of appointment, I was told I would be contacted by surgery coordinator within a few days. 10 days later I am still waiting and was just told that Surgery Coordinator did not know she was supposed to call me.While Dr. Brady is a good doctor, the staff in the San Dimas location on West Covina blvd is one lacking professionalism and a sense of urgency.

October 7th, 2011
She is the best, everyone need to pay her a visit

January 21st, 2011
Love Dr. Brady. She is caring and compassionate. Spends enough time with her patients to make them feel comfortable. She pulls up a chair and asks how you're doing. Highly, highly recommended!!!

November 24th, 2009
Dr. Brady was patient, gracious, thorough and informative. I was dealing with a serious situation, discovery of a foreign mass, and she spent more than an hour discussing the matter with me and made me feel very comfortable. The insight see offered was validated by the oncologist I saw afterwards. I plan to make her my ob-gyn going forward.

October 20th, 2009
horrible md
I just read the review and I have to agree. I gave birth last year and I had complications. She saw me once for two minutes in the hospital. She didn't explain what was going on. She had a nurse do it. Then I found out when I was discharged I should have gotten a blood transfusion because I lost half my blood volume. Then when I changed MDs I found out I should have gotten a DNC. I am thankful that my baby is beautiful but her and the other doctors in her practice don't care about patients.I can predict that one of these days their negligence will seriously hurt another patient. Save yourself the heartache. Don't go to her. And if you don't believe me ask the nursing staff what they think of Dr. Brady and the doctors from Magan ob/gyne clinic.

September 13th, 2009
Stay away from this doctor. I cringe whenever I hear someone mention she is their OB. Horrible, horrible experience. Should have filed a medical malpractice case against her. Will forever regret not doing it.