A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Castro-Borrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Castro-Borrero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Castro-Borrero, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro-Borrero graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Castro-Borrero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Ivelisse Castro-Borrero MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda I. Castro-Borrero practice?
- Dr. Wanda Castro-Borrero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Castro-Borrero practices Neurology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Farmington Neurologists.