Dr. Wanda Ethen MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 28th, 2016
This was the first time I had ever seen this physician before. I was there to address some serious health concerns, discuss new symptoms, as well as ask several questions. I left the appointment with more questions than answers. I now understand why she was so easy to get in to see. This physician was hasty, impersonal, hands-off, and had poor listening skills. She did not shake hands upon first meeting. She was dressed unprofessionally and seemed pretentious in her mannerisms and non-verbal communication. She was not willing to thoroughly discuss and maintain a dialogue regarding my various symptoms and concerns. Did not seem extensively knowledgeable regarding symptoms I inquired about. Was not interested in patient history. Was only interested in what she was seeing currently on the computer screen. Wanted to begin a new medication prematurely. Was quick to make referrals. Did not know the side effects of certain common vitamins and supplements I inquired about. Did not disclose potential side effects of a new medication she prescribed me. Attempted to argue with me about medically-proven probable causation leading to an elevated test result of mine. Came across as arrogant and indignant in her claims. Seemed eager to leave and stood up before I was finished discussing concerns and symptoms. Was trying to walk out the door as I was still trying to maintain dialogue with her. Seemed eager to leave. Told me her wedding anniversary was on the same day I had my next physical scheduled with her and said she was surprised she was working that day. I cancelled my appointment immediately after leaving the office. Will not be seeing this doctor ever again. It is no wonder why this country is over-medicated and under-educated! You have got to advocate for yourself and do your own research.