A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatter-Stewart graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hatter-Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart practice?
- Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Hatter-Stewart practices Pediatrics near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dolton, IL.
See Harvey Pediatricians.