A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Juarros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Juarros is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Juarros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarros graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Juarros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda D Juarros MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wanda D. Juarros practice?
- Dr. Wanda Juarros has 13 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Juarros practices Family Medicine near Wickenburg, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Wickenburg Primary Care Doctors.