Dr. Wanda Hanlon Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Wanda Hanlon?

July 21st, 2013

Warning from a former patient

Terrible doctor...complained about working conditions, never looked me in the eye and was rough during the physical exam. I would not go back.

February 22nd, 2011

In my very first visit to this doctor, she spent a total of maybe 10 minutes with me. Also had her nurse deliver the results of my ekg and her perscribedHB meds she gave me. On top of all this, she had the nerve to send me a bill for $400. Of which, my insurance paid $200 and she billed me an extra $200. amazing.

June 26th, 2009

Sat on CT cancer scan results for one week!

I fired this doctor. She was deserving of it. Took her a week to get CT scan (liver cancer) results to me and then had a staff member call me! She will not even return phone calls. Met several other ex Dr. Juarros' patients who complained of the same treatmnet. I feel she is a discrace to her profession. She also likes to push medication on a person without getting to the true medical cause. You don't want her for your doctor!

May 5th, 2009

Poor Dr - my opinion

Will rope you into making more and more appointments just to get you anual med's. Took me two apppointments just to get 3 mos of meds. All of my lab's were very good. She appears to be racking up on office visits to get he insurance to pay out. Also in exam room are two signs: Only three issues during 1 office visit or you need to make another appointment. No issues during a physical exam - you need to make another appointment! I found another Dr - got my anual Rx for one year. I would not see Dr Jurarro.

April 8th, 2009

Rx Problems

Dr Juarros will only give out 3 month of medicaiton Rx at a time. This forces revisits. I would not go to her.

April 8th, 2015