A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Detiege Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wanda D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wanda Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wanda Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oneonta, AL.
See Oneonta Primary Care Doctors.