A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda McCoy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. McCoy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda DR McCoy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wanda D. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Wanda McCoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda McCoy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.