A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda McCoy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wanda McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanda N. McCoy practice?
Dr. Wanda McCoy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lawanda McCoy, Dr. Vonda McCoy