A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Hance graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Miller-Hance has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Circe Miller-Hance MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda C. Miller-Hance practice?
- Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance has 1 office location.
Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Pediatric Specialists.