Learn more about Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Hance graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Miller-Hance has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller-Hance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanda C. Miller-Hance practice?
Dr. Wanda Miller-Hance practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Houston Anesthesiologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Cardiologists.