A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Mott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Mott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda T Mott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda T. Mott practice?
- Dr. Wanda Mott has 1 office location.
Dr. Wanda Mott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.