Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 11th, 2016

Great physician, but the wait time is to long, my time is very important and there is a lack of acknowledgement from the staff. I also had to call and follow up 5 times, and I gave up because everyone that said they would call me back didn't.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by Mommy of multiples! on Mar 17th, 2016

Best doctor I have ever been to, she also performed my surgery and I had no pain at all!

The real deal show details The real deal
Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr. Mott is an old-fashioned doc in the best sense of the word. She believes in getting to know the patient inside out, spending time with them like they are her only patient. In an OBYGYN, this is exactly what I wanted. Someone who takes time to get to know me, listens patiently to my questions and concerns, carefully addresses all of them, formulates a plan of action based on my needs, both medical and otherwise. Wait times are long - the person scheduling the appointment tells me upfront that I will wait a long time because Dr. Mott never rushes through an appointment. I come prepared with books and a laptop. I trust Dr. Mott completely, knowing I'm in very good, very experienced hands. Highly recommended without reservation.

Jun 14th, 2015

I love Dr.Mott! She is awesome and direct when it comes to your health! I have been her patient since 1995.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Apr 24th, 2015

Dr Mott is a top rated doctor, she is very smart, caring and professional. I value her knowledge but trying to get a prescription filled or return a call to the nurse is absolutely horrible. I don't know if there is something in the hiring of the staff or not enough staff but I am forced to go somewhere else. This is just not acceptalbe any longer.

Horrible wait time! show details Horrible wait time!
Mar 13th, 2015

I, like many of you, experienced long wait time to see Dr Mott. The shortest wait was an hour. The longest and final wait was 3 hours, and that wait ended with me walking out of the office. Learning that the doctor wasn't even in the office didn't make me feel any better. Dr Mott was very pleasant in her dealings with patients but I could not continue patronizing her business knowing there was no regard for her patients time. As mentioned in another post, there is an hourly rate for parking and the office does not validate.

Unacceptable Wait time show details Unacceptable Wait time
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr Mott is a good doctor. However, the wait time is extremely long. My wait time minimum was 1 hour and the maximum was 2.5 hours. Also, the facility charges an hourly fee for parking so the 2.5 hour wait cost me $8 in parking fees. Wait times noted are from arrival time until the time I actually saw the doctor.

Apr 12th, 2012

Excellent physician, great staff.

Mar 4th, 2011

Had to wait to long for visit

Best doctor I've ever had! show details Best doctor I've ever had!
May 25th, 2010

Dr. Mott has the most caring and empathetic bedside manner of any doctor I've visited. She addressed all of my concerns, and even made sure to recommend a specialist for a problem she noticed on my chart that wasn't an OBGYN concern. She was very gentle and friendly. On another note, I waited over an hour and a half to be seen, but Dr. Mott personally apologized and explained that one of the examining rooms had an HVAC problem and was causing a hold up (although I wish someone would have explained that to me while I was waiting).

4 Hour Wait! Office Overbooks Appointments. show details 4 Hour Wait! Office Overbooks Appointments.
Feb 15th, 2010

Had a 2pm appointment and didn't see doctor until 5:50. Dr. spent 5-10 minutes with me. Didn't leave office until 6pm and there was still a waiting room full of patients. Dr. was supposed to call me for an update the same week. Over one month passed and I had to call Dr. twice for a response. Still did not receive clear diagnosis from doctor. Will not return.