Dr. Wanda Mott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Terrible doctor
Do not go to this office and do not have this woman be your doctor. She rushed me into a c-section at 5:00 p.m. on a Friday, probably to get home and not have to deal with me on the weekend after a failed induction. After this, I was given a bacterial infection from the surgery and spent 6 weeks in the hospital with multiple surgeries. I am now forever scarred and have horrible memories from the first few months of my child being born. For 6 weeks, I was not allowed to see my newborn or hold him. My milk dried up, I was on a machine to help my wound close. It was so painful and heartbreaking. I cried everyday for my baby. Please do not use this doctor or this office. Go elsewhere.

May 11th, 2016
Great physician, but the wait time is to long, my time is very important and there is a lack of acknowledgement from the staff. I also had to call and follow up 5 times, and I gave up because everyone that said they would call me back didn't.

March 17th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!
Best doctor I have ever been to, she also performed my surgery and I had no pain at all!

March 2nd, 2016
The real deal
Dr. Mott is an old-fashioned doc in the best sense of the word. She believes in getting to know the patient inside out, spending time with them like they are her only patient. In an OBYGYN, this is exactly what I wanted. Someone who takes time to get to know me, listens patiently to my questions and concerns, carefully addresses all of them, formulates a plan of action based on my needs, both medical and otherwise. Wait times are long - the person scheduling the appointment tells me upfront that I will wait a long time because Dr. Mott never rushes through an appointment. I come prepared with books and a laptop. I trust Dr. Mott completely, knowing I'm in very good, very experienced hands. Highly recommended without reservation.

June 14th, 2015
I love Dr.Mott! She is awesome and direct when it comes to your health! I have been her patient since 1995.

April 24th, 2015
Top Doc
Dr Mott is a top rated doctor, she is very smart, caring and professional. I value her knowledge but trying to get a prescription filled or return a call to the nurse is absolutely horrible. I don't know if there is something in the hiring of the staff or not enough staff but I am forced to go somewhere else. This is just not acceptalbe any longer.

March 13th, 2015
Horrible wait time!
I, like many of you, experienced long wait time to see Dr Mott. The shortest wait was an hour. The longest and final wait was 3 hours, and that wait ended with me walking out of the office. Learning that the doctor wasn't even in the office didn't make me feel any better. Dr Mott was very pleasant in her dealings with patients but I could not continue patronizing her business knowing there was no regard for her patients time. As mentioned in another post, there is an hourly rate for parking and the office does not validate.

June 25th, 2012
Unacceptable Wait time
Dr Mott is a good doctor. However, the wait time is extremely long. My wait time minimum was 1 hour and the maximum was 2.5 hours. Also, the facility charges an hourly fee for parking so the 2.5 hour wait cost me $8 in parking fees. Wait times noted are from arrival time until the time I actually saw the doctor.

April 12th, 2012
Excellent physician, great staff.

March 4th, 2011
Had to wait to long for visit

May 25th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Mott has the most caring and empathetic bedside manner of any doctor I've visited. She addressed all of my concerns, and even made sure to recommend a specialist for a problem she noticed on my chart that wasn't an OBGYN concern. She was very gentle and friendly. On another note, I waited over an hour and a half to be seen, but Dr. Mott personally apologized and explained that one of the examining rooms had an HVAC problem and was causing a hold up (although I wish someone would have explained that to me while I was waiting).

February 15th, 2010
4 Hour Wait! Office Overbooks Appointments.
Had a 2pm appointment and didn't see doctor until 5:50. Dr. spent 5-10 minutes with me. Didn't leave office until 6pm and there was still a waiting room full of patients. Dr. was supposed to call me for an update the same week. Over one month passed and I had to call Dr. twice for a response. Still did not receive clear diagnosis from doctor. Will not return.