A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Noguera-Irizarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noguera-Irizarry
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Noguera-Irizarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Noguera-Irizarry, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Noguera-Irizarry graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Noguera-Irizarry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda N Noguera-Irizarry MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda N. Noguera-Irizarry practice?
- Dr. Wanda Noguera-Irizarry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Noguera-Irizarry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rye Internists, Rye Hematologists, and Rye Oncologists.