Learn more about Dr. Wanda Northam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Northam is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Northam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Northam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Northam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Maria Northam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda M. Northam practice?
- Dr. Wanda Northam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Northam practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.