Learn more about Dr. Wanda Northam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Northam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Northam
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Northam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Northam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Northam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Northam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Maria Northam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda M. Northam practice?
- Dr. Wanda Northam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Northam practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.