A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Northam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Northam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Northam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Northam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Northam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Northam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Northam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Maria Northam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda M. Northam practice?
- Dr. Wanda Northam has 1 office location.
Dr. Wanda Northam practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.