Dr. Wanda Pak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2013
I've been seeing Dr. Pak for 13 years for medical reasons. She is an excellent doctor with an excellent bedside manner. She always takes as much time as needed to answer questions and explain things. If she is ever running late for my appointment (which isn't often), it's because she's taking time with the prior patient. When she is with you, you have her undivided attention and you are never rushed out.

February 18th, 2013
Highly recommended
.Wonderful doctor. Dr. Pak was professional, thoughtful, compassionate and intelligent. She obviously knows her craft and was able to explain everything to me in words I could understand. Most doctors are criticized for the lack of time they spend with patients, but this is not true of Dr. Pak. I would highly recommend her.

February 12th, 2013
Dr. Pak is an amazing eye doctor with top credentials. I had been struggling with vision problems for some time, and when I saw Dr. Pak, she immediately diagnosed a problem that had been missed by every other prior eye doctor I have seen. My vision is SO much better now that it is properly corrected and I am really pleased. Not only was Dr. Pak very professional, she was very kind, friendly and straightforward.

February 11th, 2013
Patient
She was amazing! She really took the time to explain the reasons I was having the symptoms I was having. She went way beyond what I thought would be involved in my exam...extremely thorough. Basic vision is not included in my insurance, but she was very upfront as to this explanation (which I already knew) and told me what my charges would be so there were no surprises. I could immediately tell why my doctor and so many patients RAVE about her. This is not a factory...she is the one who sees you from start to finish! Can't recommend enough...but she's popular. So routine exams might take a day or 2, emergencies likely seen right away.

July 20th, 2010
Rude, unhelpful and not impressed. As well as difficult to understand. Would not recommend to anyone.