Dr. Wanda Simmons Clemm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wanda Simmons Clemm?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016

I saw Dr. Simmons at the Urgent Care in Westminster on a Sunday. Her diagnosis of bronchitis was spot on and she gave me a chest treatment and prescribed antibiotics, steroids and cough capsules. She was delightful to speak with and I am completely satisfied.

February 8th, 2016

Calvert Medical group she is a woman's Dr. and I felt very comfortable with her.

June 18th, 2012

The Best Doctor I've Known

Dr. Clemmons' was recommended to me by a family member. After the very first visit I was so glad they did. I actually loved being her patient. She cared for me as a whole person and treated my whole person. I miss her practice so much. If ever she re-opened, I would travel to be her patient again.

November 4th, 2011

THE VERY BEST!!!

I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone I know! I hope she will return to her practice one day.

June 12th, 2010

She's very caring, makes you feel as if you are her only patient of the day. Explains everything carefully and terms that are easily understood.Very much a caring and loving doctor who cares about her patients.

October 6th, 2009

A Superb Doctor

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Clemmons for several years. She is an outstanding doctor who actually listens to than thinks about what her patients tell her. She never rushes and is very thorough. Her bed side manner is outstanding. She cares about the person and not just the body. She is also very good at making the difficult diagnosis. After having found Dr. Clemmons, I feel as though I finally found a true doctor and not a technician. She is an old fashioned country style doctor - the kind who is there to take care of you, the person, and not just the lab numbers. This is an outstanding doctor. Unfortunately, though, she is not longer at the above address and now I drive a long way to see her. But the drive is well worth it.

July 28th, 2017