A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda T Teodorowicz-Marino MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wanda T. Teodorowicz-Marino practice?
- Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.