A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teodorowicz-Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanda T. Teodorowicz-Marino practice?
Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.