Dr. Wanda Timpton MD Patient Reviews

December 28th, 2015
I love Dr. Timpton, I have been going to her for years. My only disappointment is that it's hard to get appointments when you're sick and the wait time.

December 8th, 2014
Accountant
I'm really happy for the great reviews Dr. Timpton is getting, but I had a very bad Dr./Patient relationship. Dr. Timpton had too many patients, didn't take time to talk to you, diagnosed me with someone's prognosis and told me to take tylenol when i thought i was having a heart attack. She is a good person in general but a horrible doctor. Forget an appointment, she would take walk-ins and your appointment went out the window. She never followed up after a visit. I stayed with her so long because she was African American and a lady - well that didn't work so well. Good luck to her patients - good luck to her patients.

October 17th, 2012
Im going to report her to the boards.
She writes meds for people that abuses them. When you call her to tell her that the person abuses there meds she still writes them. Im going to the board and report her because this is a sad case. She should know that if she gives her patient meds and they are finished them in less then a week something is wrong. Anything the patient ask for she gives it. With no problem. Knowing that the patient misuses them. I think the Medical Board need to pull her license and remove her of being a Dr. Its like she dont care.

July 24th, 2012
Caring Doctor
I was a new patient to this office, it was clean and quite. Dr. Timpton is very professional, caring and spends more then enough with me to answer any questions. This will be my permanent Dr. :)