Dr. Wanda Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wanda Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

Best OB/GYN EVER

Dr. Torres is the most loving and caring doctor I have very been too. She listens to your concerns and talks you through every step of your visit with her. I would recommend Dr Torres to any one with 100% confidence that she will treat them with love and care.

September 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

March 23rd, 2016

No callbacks=no patients

Every time I call the office it goes to voicemail, this has been going on for YEARS! I very RARELY get a call back which leads me to have to go to the office to schedule an appointment or take care of whatever matter I called for. I've even left messages for her office manager who is her husband & still no response. I love Dr Torres, she's an awesome dr but the lack of response from her office is the reason I'm leaving the practice.

July 14th, 2015

One of the best in arear

My overall experience with the pratice was amazing. I was a transferred OB patient and they gladly accepted me. Both docs, nurse practitioner, their staff and service is fantastic. They do have late end of the day appt schedules available which helped me a lot as I work. There are times you may have to wait in waiting area beyond ur scheduled time, but I didn't mind that much as they are busy practice and doc do spend good amount of time with you during visit. They caught the complication I had which was missed by my prev doc before transferred. Thanks to them, I had successful C-section and heathy baby delivery. Can't be happier than this. I def recommend them. One of the best in the area.

September 19th, 2010

Over 2 weeks waiting to make an appointment

I was recommended Dr. Torres through my regular doctor, Jennifer Marx because of an issue that she couldn't seem to solve herself. I called the day she gave me the number, and waited just about a week until I got a call (they say they will get back to you within "24-48 hours"). When they called, I wasn't home, so I ended up calling them back. I left all the appropriate information as I did before and added that Dr. Marx had told me to come here. It's been well over a week, and NO response! It's absolutely ridiculous! I cannot believe how unprofessional this office is! I will definitely be taking my business to a place where they actually care about their patients and try to appear professional. First impressions are everything, and these people ruined theirs. Would not recommend this Dr. to anyone based on my experience.

Doctor's Response

Dear Gobby M. - I am sorry you were unable to reach our office. I do not know if you contacted us only by phone or if you had registered online as a new patient. We strive to accomodate all requests for an appointment, but unforeseen circumstances may have prevented this for you. I respectfully disagree with your negative comments. I invite you to visit our website where you can get more information and comments from our patients. The website is suncoastwomenscare.com .

April 22nd, 2010

Dr. Torres is a wonderful doctor. I called with a problem she was able to see me the very next day, and book me for surgery the day after my appointment. She takes a great deal of time with her patients and is very caring and reassuring. I dont mind waiting the extra few minutes in the waiting room, because I know when it is my turn she will take as much time as I require, to answer any questions I have.

Doctor's Response

We truly appreciate the feedback. We invite you to visit our website and post your comments in our Patient Comment section. The website is suncoastwomenscare.com

April 21st, 2010

Wonderful, trusted, capable, and caring

Dr. Torres is a fabulous doctor and has been my doctor for over five years. She was my doctor during my pregnancy and was not only helpful, but she earned my trust and confidence. I am not an easy patient and truly hate doctors, but I can recommend Dr. Torres without any hesitation. My pregnancy developed complications and Dr. Torres was vigiliant in ensuring my safety and the safety of my daughter. She remembers her patients, their families, and their stories. She never rushes you out of the office and she always offers information. She is kind, thoughtful, capable, caring, and a great doctor. If you want a doctor who cares about her patients, but who is also medically capable and competent, you have found the right doctor.

April 3rd, 2010

Sucks

My experience was horrible.

Doctor's Response

Dear Pissed and tired, Why was your experience horrible? What did our staff do to make you feel this way? Again as in my previous replys - I do not know what incident occurred or who you are to have caused this anonymous feedback. In the future, give us the opportunity to resolve any issues that we have control over and make your next visit a pleasurable one. I am concerned about these comments from anonymous sources that can state anything without any verification of truth or accuracy. Put your name and your phone number if you are going to give any feedback or comments about anyone else.

January 30th, 2010

Great caring doctor

I have had 3 babies delivered by Dr. Wanda Torres. She is wonderful. Her caring attention to me and they way her staff have supported me is wonderful.

September 20th, 2009

I would of rated the office staff to be more professional but there is a gentlemen that works there which i believe to be Dr Torres husband who if very rude and unprofessional and should not be working in a place the for women by women.

Doctor's Response

First - I want to apologize to this person if I came across rude to them. Unfortunately I do not know what incident occurred or who you are to have caused this anonymous feedback. In the future, give me and our office the opportunity to resolve any issues that we have control over and make your next visit a pleasurable one.

February 10th, 2009

Wonderful

Dr. Torres is a wonderful GYN. Very caring, personable, straightforward and thorough. I recommend her to everyone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments - We welcome all our patients to provide us feedback so we can improve the experience for our patients.

July 21st, 2017