Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wanda Updike
Dr. Wanda Updike, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Updike is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Wanda Updike has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Wanda Updike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi30
Dr. Wei Peng
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi33
Yong Hui Ahn
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi29