A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanda Updike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanda Updike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanda Updike, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Updike graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Updike has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanda Susanne Updike MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wanda S. Updike practice?
- Dr. Wanda Updike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanda Updike practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.