Dr. Wandal Money Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wandal Money?

July 24th, 2013

An answered prayer

I have been to Drs with my migraines since 3rd grade, I'm now 50. With each dr I saw, they would go thru the standard approach to treatment and when those didn't work, they made me feel like I was imagining my pain and making a big deal out of nothing. When I 1st went to Dr Money over 8yrs ago, I had developed an expectation of the same treatment I had received for so many years. I was very, very wrong!! Dr Money spent almost 45min with me on my 1st visit just going over all aspects of my life and my headaches. Most drs will ask about your daily schedule, your diet, use of OTC meds, etc. Dr Money went far beyond that. He is a caring, kind individual, never made me feel like I was making my pain more than it is, never made me feel like I was just another person looking for drugs, and certainly never made me feel rushed during any visit. Wait time in the office is very short. Even I get there almost an hr early, I get called back within a very reasonable time. (Something most other drs I know could learn from) Over the years, he has worked with me to find a way to keep my migraines within a level that I can deal with. I ALWAYS refer anyone that I know suffers from migraines to him. I know my life has been much better where my migraines are concerned since I started seeing him!

January 22nd, 2013

I was not impressed with Dr. Money. He put me in the hospital to try new migraine medicine. When he had news for me he would rather call on the phone than take an elevator ride to the top floor of the same building. Not to mention, I left with the same migraine and a post lumbar headache as well. I do NOT recommend this doctor!

April 9th, 2012

great christian doctor

I have been Dr. Money's patient since 1994 and my husband since 2003, He is a very caring and understanding doctor. He is very concerned about our health and also our personal life. He listens and does not pass judgement on us. It is wonderful to have a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.

September 14th, 2011

Pamela Whitehead

Dr. Money and his staff have been very helpful in making me feel like there is still hope. Dr. Money has not given up on me as a patient as a couple of other doctors have. He continues to work with me and my condition not only with medication but his concern for my well being. I just want to say - Thank You

February 12th, 2017