A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wandal Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wandal Winn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Winn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wandal Bryan Winn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wandal B. Winn practice?
- Dr. Wandal Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Wandal Winn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.