A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wander Braga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braga
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wander Braga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braga graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Braga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Four Winds-Saratoga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wander De Carvalho Braga MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wander D. Braga practice?
- Dr. Wander Braga has 1 office location.
Dr. Wander Braga practices Psychiatry near Schoharie, NY.
See Schoharie Psychiatrists.