A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanderley Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanderley Oliveira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveira graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oliveira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliveira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanderley N. Oliveira practice?
Dr. Wanderley Oliveira practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.