A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanderley Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanderley Oliveira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveira graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oliveira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanderley N Oliveira MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wanderley N. Oliveira practice?
- Dr. Wanderley Oliveira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanderley Oliveira practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.