A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wandra Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wandra Miles, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wandra Miles, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ketchikan General Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wandra K Miles MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wandra K. Miles practice?
- Dr. Wandra Miles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wandra Miles practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Ketchikan, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Ketchikan Surgeons and Ketchikan Plastic Surgeons.