Dr. Wandra Miles Is this you?

September 23rd, 2016

Great Surgery Experience

When you are diagnosed with "cancer" it takes a grip on you in all aspects. Dr. Miles made me laugh brought sunshine to my day and did a great job surgically on making my body repair. I appreciate her and her staff so much and what makes it even better is when you walk in and your doctor says, "wow you look great!" Thanks much

July 21st, 2016

There's better doctors out there. My new plastic surgeon is fixing her mess. She doesn't know how to sew. 3 surgeries with her I got sick every time.

March 14th, 2015

Dr. Wandra Miles treats her patients with the utmost respect and really tries to make them happy. She really cares about the patient's needs and will do what it takes to get a great outcome. Her nurse, Sheryl, and office staff, Valerie, are also wonderful! I highly recommend Dr. Wandra Miles!!

May 1st, 2013

Her and her staff are the best!

I highly recommend Dr. Miles. Her staff fought it out with my insurance for over a year to get my breast reduction covered. I was impressed by their willingness to deal with the b.s. insurance causes. I am currently 2.5 weeks post-op. Dr. Miles did a beautiful job. She exceeded my expectations. The pain was (and still is at times) a nightmare, but her and her staff are quick to make sure I am comfortable and taken care of. Her nurse, Sheryl is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's a joy to talk to and she's real. The best part is that you don't feel like you're walking into a superficial plastic surgeons office. Everyone is real and genuine. I was never told I needed any unnecessary work done. I was worried I would walk into a Beverly Hills-type office and that was so not the case here. Like I said, I highly recommend Dr. Miles for any procedure and VERY highly recommend her for breast surgery.

March 28th, 2012

Wandra Miles is an exceptional plastic surgeon. Her care for her patients is exceptional. I've never had a doctor/surgeon take as much care in recovery or followup as Wandra Miles.

March 8th, 2012

So thankful for her expertise and empathy!

I highly recommend Dr. Wandra Miles. I had a long road ahead of me for reconstruction. Her empathy, on time appointments, and especially her expertise made this process a lot less stressful than it could have been. And the result is awesome - I have no regrets, and huge benefit - so grateful to Dr. Miles and her team!

July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Miles and her staff are very caring and want to make sure you taken care of. I highly recommend her! My outcome is beautiful.

July 5th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Miles for surgery and received excellent care. She was very thorough and caring. My results are great. I highly recommend her.

October 15th, 2009

After receiving excellent recommendations of Dr. Miles, I have to say that the outcome of my breast reconstruction is a HUGE disappointment. I was not given proper education, mistakes that should have been corrected were dismissed and every answer to my concerns was "you can't tell until it heals". Well, I'm healed and in the process of having my implants removed and starting the WHOLE reconstruction all over again...not something you want to do after fighting breast cancer. Dr. Miles is a very likeable person, but I believe she should educate her patients better and listen to concerns instead of saying, "wait until it heals". Patients deserve better answers. I deserved better answers!

March 20th, 2009

The best and most careing in town!!!!!!

September 16th, 2008

She kept telling me to give my body time to heal and all of the concerns that I brought to her attention would resolve over time - they did NOT! Finally she said that there was no real way to fix the problems, that even having another surgery probably wouldn't help.

November 8th, 2016