Dr. Warner Carr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warner Carr?

February 22nd, 2016

My daughter saw Dr. Carr and he misdiagnosed her. He did not take the time to listen to her as a patient and his in-office testing was not thorough. He did not spend a lot of time with us on the two visits we had. He said she did not have asthma, when in fact she did. I ended up spending over a thousand dollars to do other testing elsewhere that wasn't necessary. Good thing for CHOC pulmonology - the doctors there correctly diagnosed my daughter.

April 26th, 2014

Correct Diagnosis

When I went to Dr. Carr I was feeling tired with little energy, after one treatment in his office and now two months with the correct medication, I feel like a new person. My asthma had never been addressed only my allergies. I did not remember feeling this well in many years. Dr. Carr explained my problem , took time so I understood how the treatment would work. I highly recommend his and his excellent staff.

July 10th, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Sincere and caring, listened patiently to my questions and concerns. He is a busy doctor but I was still able to get a consultation in a timely manner. Great doctor! Very knowledgeable! Thank you Dr. Carr!!

October 19th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Carr, and his staff. He was on time, spent time with me and answered and explained what was going on and the treatment needed. I was so impressed that he will be seeing my grandson soon...

August 6th, 2012

he doesnt know the simple terminology. I don't recommend him. he is rude and self centered....the list goes on and on

April 6th, 2011

My daughter has had asthma symptoms for months that she has suffered from. The pediatrician and other allergist was not able to help her. Dr. Carr was able to make the right decisions the first time and now she is well controlled. I would highly recommend Dr. Carr to all my family and friends. The wait is worth it.

December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Carr is very knowledgable and was able to take care of all my problems. I feel better than I have for years. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family.

August 26th, 2010

Very unprofessional

I have been a patient of the Allergy and Asthma for 11 years. I understand that Dr. Carr is new to this practice. My visit with him left me upset, disenchanted as well as disgusted. I waited 45 minutes for my appointment. Upon my evaluation, which was brief to say the least, Dr. Carr went on to inform me that he would be taking me off my allergy shots "because I have been on them too long" really? because the reason im so healhty and allergy free is because im on the shots. And now why as opposed to any other nurse practioner or doctor I have seen there that told me I was find staying on my allergy shots? He then told me that my lung function was down. Instead of working towards a positive treatment, he went on to ask me why I didn't work out and why did I think my lung function was down. Is he not the doctor?? Did Dr. Carr consider me the usual and statistical norm? He then went on to ask me "why stay on your shots and abuse your insurance policy" Abusing my ppo insurance would be getting botox.. not allergy shots. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He lacks professionalism as well as a caring and concerned manner that you would think most doctors should display. Highly suggest looking elsewhere for a doctor that won't accuse you of being out of shape or abusing your insurance policy.. This is allergy shots people.. It isnt botox or some other elective medical issue. Dr. Carr falls short of a healthcare provider and should take into consideration that every single patient may just be different from the next. We all have different types of allergies. I left Allergy and Asthma of So Cal disgusted, as well as disenchanted in the health care providers they have chosen to be on staff there.

April 20th, 2010

A Visitor to the Practice

I had an appointment and I only had to wait 10 minutues or so. The front office was very friendly and made sure that I was helped as soon as possible. My experience there was positive and I will certainly be back!!! Loved all of them!

December 28th, 2009

Nice doctor!

I've had two appointments with Dr. Carr. The first appointment I was there for 2 hours total, but received allergy skin scratch tests while there. He and his staff apologized profusely for the long wait time (it was late afternoon). He was very kind and explained my symptoms in a way I could understand. My second visit was a follow-up and I only waited 15 minutes to see the doctor. This office is very busy. There is a constant influx of patients (many kids too) coming in to receive allergy shots in the "injection room" (doesn't interfere with doctor's seeing patients at all). Overall, I would recommend. Too bad the medical complex the office is located in charges parking fees. I spent 2-$3 each time I came.

September 11th, 2009

Thank you!

Dr. Carr was wonderful! He not only took the time to have an actual conversation with me; he then spoke with me in a professional but easy going manner. He acknowledged that I am capable of understanding the words that he spoke and clarified the bits that I was unsure of. (He didnt speak down to me as some Drs' do, assuming you cant understand what they are saying.) Dr. Carr treated me and his staff with respect and dignity. The nurses were superb!!! Down to earth and very knowledgeable!

August 22nd, 2017